Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

My oldest son has such an amazing nurturing spirit. As you can see in the picture to the left he created a table, comfy chair, and a bowl full of Lego soup for his Disney panda bear. I love his attention to detail!

Here is our dinner menu plan for the week. I was unable to make the Spaghetti with Chickpea Meatballs last week because I wasn't feeling up to it after my grandpa's funeral and both my husband and my youngest came down with strep throat. I hope to get to it this week.

Have an amazing week!


Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Country Style Cube Steak with Onions & Peppers, Spinach Rice Bake and Green Beans

Tuesday- Tomato Shells Soup with Spinach and Salad

Wednesday - Frito Chili Pie and Avocado Lime Black Bean Salad

Thursday - Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo and Fruit Salad

Friday - Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Peas and Rolls

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Spaghetti with Chickpea Meatballs (recipe coming)

0 comments: