Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

I have to apologize that I have not been writing more lately. I have felt a little discouraged. When I first began this blog my intentions were to help myself as well as others with their family meal planning. In the cyber world it is hard to determine if you are in fact helping others since there is no face to face contact. If you are inspired by reading this blog I would love to hear about it.


Here is our dinner menu for the week:

Monday - Mexican Pinto Bean Casserole with Grilled Pineapple Corn Salsa

Tuesday - Eggs, Bacon, Whole Wheat Toast and a Peanut Butter Jelly Milkshake

Wednesday - Healthier Broccoli Fettuccine and Fresh Bread

Thursday - Frito Chili Pie with a Side Salad

Friday - Apricot Dijon Pork Chops with Edamame and Corn

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Kids Choice

Have a great week!

0 comments: