Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

There is nothing I enjoy more than a great bargain. This week our local supermarket had BOGO on almost all their meats. I really stocked up on pork, beef and chicken.

Although I was able to find a lot of meats for a great price I am still sticking with my vegetarian nights for the week as well.



Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Grilled Filet Mignon, Roasted Cabbage and Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday - PB & J Sandwiches and anything else I can find. My grandpa passed away yesterday and I will be at the funeral home with family.

Wednesday - Creamy Refried Bean Soup with Baked Tortilla Chips and Gucamole

Thursday - Herb & Garlic Marinated Chicken, Asparagus and Baked Beans

Friday - Eggs with Spinach, Bacon, Biscuits and Fruit Salad

Saturday - Eating Out

Sunday - Leftovers

0 comments: