Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

My kids have always preferred Mexican, American, and Italian food. This week I am going outside the box and making a healthier Indian Butter Chicken that I hope my kids will enjoy. Indian food is so fragrant and colorful. My husband and I love Indian food, but only get to have it on special occasions.

Have a fantastic Easter week!

* I will be making resurrection rolls later this week, so look forward to a post on that as well.

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Crock Pot Mexican Chicken to make Tacos, Mexican Salad and Black Bean Salad

Tuesday - Sweet Potato Pancakes, Sausage, and Fruit

Wednesday - Tuscan Slow Cooker Beans (Recipe coming), Salad, and Honey Cornbread

Thursday - Indian Butter Chicken, Rice and Sweet Peas

Friday - Eating Out

Saturday - Chickpea Meatball Spaghetti (I know I moved this again, but last week we received a complete homemade dinner to help support a missionary fundraiser so I did not make these meatballs)

Sunday - Smoked Pork Loin, Sweet Potato Casserole, and Kale Chips

0 comments: