Monday, April 9, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan


This week my dinner menu plan includes some new recipes as well as some old favorites. My husband said that I am on a rustic food kick with Tuscan beans last week and Tuscan Vegetable Soup this week. I go through phases with food so he is probably right.

I am branching out a little with my selection of side dishes in hopes that my children will explore other vegetables unfamiliar to them.

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Refried Beans and Rice, Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Pecans and Banana Cream Parfaits (recipe coming)

Tuesday - Beef Stroganoff with Garlic Bread

Wednesday - Tuscan Vegetable Soup (recipe coming) and Cornbread

Thursday - Chicken in Onion Buttermilk Gravy (recipe coming) and Apple Celery Coleslaw (recipe coming)

Friday - Homemade Pizza and Salad

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday - Pesto Pasta and Caprese Salad

0 comments: