Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Last week did not quite play out like I had hoped as far as sticking to the meals I had planned. Instead of homemade pizza on Friday night I ended up ordering out because I was so exhausted and just really did not feel like cooking (somebody out there knows what I am saying, right?). Another night last week I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer so I was unable to make the chicken with buttermilk gravy recipe as well.

I hope this week goes a little smoother. Here is our dinner menu plan for the week.

Happy Patriot's Day!

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Chicken in Onion Buttermilk Gravy and Apple Celery Coleslaw (the coleslaw was not that great)

Tuesday - Pesto Pasta and Salad

Wednesday - Shaved Beef Sandwiches, Roasted Asparagus and Homemade Scalloped Potatoes

Thursday - Tomato Shells Soup with Spinach and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Friday - Modified version of Sandra Lee's Crunchy Salsa Chicken Bake and Guacamole Salad

Saturday - Friend's are coming over - not sure what I am making at this point

Sunday - Leftovers

0 comments: