Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Dinner Menu Plan


Well Christmas has past and we are almost ready to start a new year. I hope everyone had a very merry and relaxing Christmas.

My husband helped me plan are dinner menu for this week because he wanted something specific for New Year's Eve dinner.

My plan for next year is to have better images and more healthy recipes for you.

Happy New Year to all of you!

Our Dinner Menu

Monday - Green Eggs and Ham with Toast and Fruit Salad

Tuesday - Crock Pot Pumpkin Chili with Honey Cornbread Muffins

Wednesday - Pasta with Olives, Garlic and Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Homemade Breadsticks

Thursday - Ham and Spinach Rolls with a Side Salad

Friday - Tuna Burgers, Tater Tots and Green Beans

Saturday - Shrimp Kabobs, Risotto, and Steamed Broccoli

Sunday - Pressure- Cooker Chicken (Whole), Roasted Vegetables and Black-Eyed Peas

*I received a pressure cooker for Christmas so I am excited about using it for the first time this week.

0 comments: