Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our Dinner Menu Plan


Two weeks ago I was sick with some kind of sinus/allergy problem. Well, today it looks like I am sick again, but this time it seems to be much worse.

Since I am not feeling well, I thought it would be best to keep our dinner menu simple and easy. The recipes I have selected are some of our hassle-free favorites.



Our Dinner Menu Plan


Monday - Crock pot Chicken & Stuffing with Green Beans

Tuesday - Tomato Shells Soup with Spinach and Fresh Bread

Wednesday - Refried Beans, Rice, Wholly Guacamole and Cooked Bananas

Thursday - Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Tater Tots and Carrots

Friday - Cheese Tortilla Pizza and Fruit Salad

Saturday - Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches with Broccoli Mac 'n' Cheese and Spinach Chips

Sunday - Leftovers

*I will try and post recipes for these menu items throughout the week. These are all subject to change.

0 comments: