Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Since this week is a rather busy time for most of us, I figured I would not make too many new recipes, but stick with some old family favorites.

With Christmas approaching I hope you will take the time to rest and enjoy family and friends, as well as reflect on the birth of Jesus Christ.


Have a very Merry Christmas!

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice and Peas (I did decrease the salt to 3/4 tsp)

Tuesday - Tuna Balls, Homemade Fries, and Mustard Greens

Wednesday
- Vegetarian Tortilla Casserole

Thursday - Italian Beef Wraps with a Salad

Friday
- Homemade Pizza

Saturday
- Spinach Eggs with Bacon, Wheat Toast and Clementines

Sunday
- Honey Ham, Pineapple Stuffing and Beer Braised Collard Greens - these collard greens were the best I have ever had. My entire southern family thought so too.

0 comments: