Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Dinner Menu Plan






When times get hectic and out of control this picture reminds me of why I do what I do each week, for those two little blessings that God gave my husband and I. I hope you will take a moment out of your day to reflect and enjoy your many blessings as well.

Here is our dinner menu plan. Recipes will follow throughout the week.




Dinner Menu Plan


Monday - Baked Refried Bean Taquitos with Creamy Vegetable Bow Ties and Broccoli with Cheese

Tuesday - Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken with Vegetables

Wednesday - Lentil and Cheese Loaf with a Side Salad and Bread

Thursday - Chicken Tacos with Avocado Spread and Tomato Salad


Friday - Healthier Beef Stroganoff with
Green Beans

Saturday - Leftovers


Sunday - Homemade Spinach Calzones and Fruit


I hope you have a fantastic week!

0 comments: