Sunday, June 17, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

After making homemade hummus for my son's school lunch, breakfast for tomorrow morning for my husband, putting together snacks for my youngest son's camp, laundry, dishes, grocery shopping and mopping the floor I am officially wiped out.  

I have come up with a dinner menu plan this week, but left out Sunday because I just could not think any more for today.  

Maybe you all have some great recipes or ideas you can give me for Sunday night's dinner.

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Sunday - Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs with Brown Rice and a Side of Feta Spinach

Monday -Vegetarian Quinoa Chili and Cornbread

Tuesday - Pesto Pasta and Salad

Wednesday - Country Style Cube Steak with Peppers and Onions, Scalloped Potatoes (Recipe Coming) and Green Peas

Thursday -  Eating out to celebrate my 10 year anniversary with my husband!

Friday - Homemade Pizza and Carrots

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Mustard Breaded Pork Chops (Recipe Coming), Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole

0 comments: