Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

My mouth is watering just looking at the picture of this tall glass of ice cold lemonade.  Now I may have to make another run to the grocery store to get some lemons.

It going to be hot here in North Carolina this week.  My husband says I always put soup on the menu during the hottest days of the year.  Sorry to disappoint you honey, but no soup this week.

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Pumpkin Pancakes (substitute pumpkin for the sweet potatoes in this recipe), Fruit Salad and Vanilla Yogurt with Sliced Almonds

Tuesday - Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos, Whole Grain Rice, and Cucumbers in Apple Cider Vinegar (my kids fight over every last cucumber)

Wednesday - Lentil Quinoa Salad, Spinach Strawberry Salad and Garlic Bread

Thursday - PB & J Sandwiches, Carrots, and Goldfish (this is our super busy day with orientation to a new school for my son around dinnertime so I have to make something that only requires seconds to prepare.)

Friday - Crockpot Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Rolls, and Pineapple Coconut Crisp (Family is arriving from PA today)

Saturday - Asian Chicken (My husband's recipe), Asian Noodle Slaw, Edamame, and Hawaiian Sweet Loaf Bread

Sunday - Surprise for my husband and since he reads my blog I can't list it here.


0 comments: