Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Dinner Menu Plan

This week is a great week because my local grocery store, Harris Teeter, has super double coupons. That means they double each coupon up to $1.98. For example, if I have a coupon for $1.50 off my favorite coffee, Harris Teeter will double that coupon and it will be $3.00 off.

As you can see by my list to the left I really need to start planning out my dinner menu for the week to take advantage of this awesome coupon opportunity.

I have a few friends that have become super ambitious and are planning their meals for the entire month. While I think that is a great idea, it is hard for me to plan meals and match to grocery store sales that far in advance.

What are your dinner plans for the week?

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Crock Pot Brown Sugar Chicken, okra and fresh corn (I froze a ton of corn over the summer)

Tuesday Portabella Colby Jack "Burgers" on Fresh Brioche Rolls, Baked Homemade Fries and Green Beans

Wednesday - Prosciutto Pasta Toss with Salad

Thursday - Vegetarian Tortilla Casserole and Broccoli with Cheese

Friday - Turkey Hot Dogs, Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese and Fresh Peaches (I canned these over the summer)

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Hot Dog Jambalaya (using the remaining hot dogs from Friday night) and salad

*Disclaimer: All menu items are subject to change and may be prepared out of order

0 comments: