Saturday, November 12, 2011

Our Dinner Menu Plan




As I was putting the dinner menu together I vowed to myself that I would not go to the grocery store this week, but use all the items I have in my pantry and refrigerator.


Therefore, some of the items I have on our menu are items I have made before and froze for future use.




Our Dinner Menu Plan


Monday - Chicken & Rice with Homemade Applesauce

Tuesday - Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal with Yogurt (Breakfast for dinner is just so cool!)

Wednesday - Crock Pot Lasagna with a Salad (My mom is coming to visit today and she requested this Lasagna for dinner)

Thursday - Ranch Chicken Calzones with Spanish Rice and Sweet Peas

Friday - Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry with Honey Cornbread Muffins

Saturday - Shredded Beef Sliders, Corn and Green Beans

Sunday - Leftovers

0 comments: