Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Dinner Menu Plan


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent our Thanksgiving at my sister-in-laws beautiful home in Virginia. Each year her and her husband have a turkey tasting competition. She makes a traditional style oven turkey and her husband makes a non-traditional fried turkey. The fried turkey had an amazing Cajun outside skin and the traditional turkey was super juicy and moist. I have to say that both of the turkeys were so good that it was really hard to pick a winner.

This is the first year that I had a sweet potato casserole with unique flavors like cardamon and lemon zest. If I can get the recipe for this casserole I will certainly post it.

Now it is time to get back to normal life, so let me get started by posting our dinner menu plan for this week. I hope to be more on top of things than I have been in the last few weeks.

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Sunday - Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach Stroganoff with a Fresh Salad

Monday - Cheddar & Cracker Chicken with Green Beans and Fresh Corn

Tuesday - Broccoli Cheese Soup in Bread Bowls

Wednesday - Slow- Cooker Chicken Cacciatore over Spaghetti Noodles

Thursday - Pulled Beef Sandwiches, Roasted Asparagus and Baked Beans

Friday - Ground Turkey Tacos, Guacamole and Tomato Salad

Saturday - Smoked Sausage with Almond Cream Pasta and Fresh Bread

Sunday - Homemade pizza with Spinach and Fruit

Recipes will post to blog throughout the week.

*Disclaimer - These items are subject to change without warning.

0 comments: