Sunday, January 27, 2013

Our Dinner Menu Plan



All three of my local grocery stores had amazing sales this week.  What does that mean for you? More new recipes...yeah!

This week I only have two new recipes that we will be trying, all the rest are true family favorites. My husband is not too excited about one of the recipes I am trying this week because it has tofu.  He is not a fan of tofu and I am convinced I can change his mind this week.

You may notice that we are having Mushroom Quinoa Burgers this week as well.  If you have never tried these burgers you must give them a try, they are simply fantastic!


Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Asian Noodle Tofu Stir-Fry with Egg Drop Soup

Tuesday - Chicken Meatball and Greens Soup with Pretzel Rolls

Wednesday - Tuna Cakes, Black- Eyed Peas, and Sesame Cucumber Salad

Thursday - Mushroom Quinoa Burgers, Fries, and Carrot Sticks

Friday - Tacos and Side Salad

Saturday - Leftovers

0 comments: