Friday, January 18, 2013

Our Menu Plan

There is nothing better than scoring an amazing deal at the grocery store.  Today I bought Earthbound Organic Romaine Hearts for free.  Actually, I should say the store had a keying error so not only did I get them free, I was also able to use my coupon so they paid me $1.50 to buy the lettuce.  It pays to check your grocery receipts.

Anyway, let's talk about menu planning.  My husband's birthday is Sunday so he requested Chicken Pot Pie for dinner.  Instead of placing the ingredients into a pie crust and having a pie crust on top I think I am going to drop biscuit dough on top and hope he likes it just as much.

Have an outstanding week!


Our Menu Plan

Sunday - Chicken Pot Pie (with biscuit topping) and Fruit

Monday - Bean and Barley Vegetarian Crock Pot Chili with Side Salad

Tuesday - Cabbage Casserole and Chocolate Pudding

Wednesday - Broccoli and Cheese Soup with Fresh Bread

Thursday - Chicken Piccata, Scalloped Potatoes, and Balsamic Green Beans

Friday - Homemade Pizza

Saturday - Leftovers

0 comments: