Friday, January 11, 2013

Our Menu Plan


I am so excited to get back into things.  My focus for this year is to find easy, healthy and delicious side dishes that my family, especially my kids, will eat.

It seems like I always struggle with what to prepare with the main course.  If you have any great healthy side dishes that you would like to share please do so on the comments section of this blog.  New ideas are always welcome here!

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Sunday - Egg Drop Soup, Wontons and Edamame

Monday - Baked Ziti (Vegetarian) with Salad

Tuesday - Chicken and Broccoli in Peanut Sauce over Rice

Wednesday - Beef and Cheese Enchiladas (I baked my corn tortillas instead of frying them and I used queso mexican cheese) with Side of Green Beans

Thursday - Turkey Flatbread with Pesto Mayo (a little goes a long way), Smile Fries, and Baby Carrots

Friday - Broccoli and Cheese Soup with Fresh Bread

Saturday - Leftovers

0 comments: