Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Recently, I have fallen in love with a wonderful food blog called Skinnytaste.  Our family has tried a few of her recipes and this week I am going to try four more.  Don't you just love trying new things?

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Tuna Cakes, Baked Okra (fresh from my garden), and Mac 'n' Cheese (Annie's was on sale for $1 last week so I bought several - my four year old loves it)

Tuesday - Cuban Picadillo with Tostones and Fresh Carrot Slices


Thursday - Chicken Parmigiana Burgers (Using Trader Joe's Chicken Burgers), Nathan's Crinkle Cut Fries (I got these for $1 so I could not pass it up) and Broccoli with Cheese

Friday - Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas with Ham over Rice, Cucumbers in Vinegar, and Low Fat Crescent Rolls (leftover from last week's crab spirals)

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Celery Sticks and Pretzels

0 comments: