Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

What a crazy week it has been!  I thought when my kids started to get older things would get a little calmer, boy was I wrong.  I can't be the only person that feels this way, right?

Anyway, I did manage to come up with our dinner menu plan for the week, but I have to say that we are not trying anything new this week.  I figured I would serve a lot of our easy favorites.

I hope you have a fantastic week!

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Refried Beans and Rice, Homemade Chips and Salsa and Cooked Bananas

Tuesday - Pesto Pasta with Spinach and Bread

Wednesday - Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Tater Tots, and Green Beans

Thursday - Crab Cakes, Mac 'n' Cheese and Side Salad

Friday - Garlic Bok Choy Noodles, Edamame and Egg Drop Soup

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Family Choice

0 comments: