Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Flourless Chocolate Zucchini Brownies

Flourless Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Let me start out by saying that these brownies are addictive.  That is if you can get past the texture part of the brownie.  My kids and I loved these brownies, but my husband could not get past the spongy texture.  They are definitely different from ordinary flour brownies, but a healthy alternative for sure.

I found the original recipe for these Flourless Zucchini Brownies on the food blog Delighted Momma.  I did make some changes to the recipe based on what I had on hand.  


Flourless Chocolate Zucchini Brownies

Ingredients:

1/2 Cup natural peanut butter
1 1/2 Cups peeled, shredded and chopped zucchini
1/3 Cup molasses
1 Egg
1 Tsp vanilla
1 Tsp baking soda
1 Tsp cinnamon
1/2 Tsp nutmeg
1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix everything together.

Pour into a greased 8x8 baking pan.

Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean

0 comments: