Saturday, September 15, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

We are approaching our family's favorite time of the season when apples are ready for picking.  My oldest son has already asked me when I will be making apple pie.  I actually have a very good low-fat recipe for apple pie that I am happy to share with you.  I can't decide if I want to make a whole apple pie or individual ramekin pies....hum?

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Bacon, Broccoli and Corn Chowder (recipe coming) with Corn Muffins

Tuesday - Tortilla Casserole (recipe coming soon) with Okra

Wednesday - Spinach and Tomato Pasta with a Side Salad

Thursday - Turkey Sausage Sandwiches with French Fries and Green Beans

Friday - Homemade Pizza with Carrots

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Soup and Grilled Cheese (Yes I will serving canned soup because we have Awanas)

0 comments: