Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Fall Trees
Welcome to Fall!
This week we are going to continue trying more recipes from Skinny Taste.  We have really enjoyed her recipes so far and it makes meal planning much easier for the week.

I also found an interesting recipe for flourless zucchini brownies that I hope to post for you this week as well.  My husband keeps asking me to make him something sweet and chocolatey, hopefully he will like the zucchini brownies.  Stay tuned and I will let you know.

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Southwestern Crock Pot Beef over a bed of lettuce, topped with taco sauce and fat free sour cream.

Tuesday - Garlic Bok Choy Noodles, Edamame and Egg Drop Soup

Wednesday - Baked Chicken Parmesan, Creamed Spinach, and Rolls

Thursday - Cilantro Lime Shrimp over Rice, Skinny Taste Brussel Sprouts and Vanilla Pudding

Friday - Homemade Pizza and Fruit

Saturday - Turkey Sausage, Eggs, Toast and Fruit

Sunday - Free Choice Day

0 comments: