Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Sorry I am running behind posting our dinner menu plan for the week.  I honestly did have a plan on Monday and had to tweak it a bit.  Therefore I was waiting to post the weekly plan once I finalized it all.  Well, here it is....have a great week!

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Eat at church during women's movie night and the boys will eat leftovers from the fridge

Tuesday - Apple Cheddar Soup with Salad and Fresh Bread

Wednesday - Rotini with Eggplant and Sausage and Leftover Bread from Tuesday Night



Saturday - Breakfast for Dinner (Either sweet potato pancakes or eggs and whole wheat toast)

Sunday - Shrimp Kabobs, Rice and Asparagus

* The Apple Cheddar Soup was just okay, so I am not going to post the recipe on the blog.  If you are interested I can post it, just let me know by posting a comment below.

0 comments: