Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Dinner Menu Plan


The pressure cooker that I received for Christmas decided to break. My husband exchanged it for another pressure cooker (same model) and after we opened it we discovered it was broken as well. In honor of National Lame Duck Day, celebrated on Feb. 6th, we decided to get our money back and try to find the same pressure cooker model that my mom owns. We purchased a new one on Saturday and since I really wanted to use it on Sunday I decided to make Darth Maul meatballs instead of what I had planned.

I will be posting the pictures and recipe for the Darth Maul meatballs this week. The kids thought they were super cool!

Here is our dinner menu plan for this week. We are spending a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa this week so our plan is rather short.

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Egg Drop Soup with Fried Wontons, Baked Wonton Rolls, and Sweet Apple Cheddars

Tuesday - Italian Breaded Shrimp, Wild Rice, Edamame

Wednesday - Whole Wheat Pasta with Anchovies, Salad and Fresh Bread

Thursday - Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa

Friday - Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa

Saturday - Homemade Pizza and Carrot/Orange Smoothies

Sunday - Mushroom Quinoa Burgers, Okra, and Homemade French Fries

0 comments: