Monday, March 18, 2013

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Oh how I love chocolate! Has nothing to do with this blog post just thought I would mention it.

This past week I came down with the flu.  Keep in mind that I did have the flu shot, but apparently I must be part of the 38% who got the flu despite the fact that I had the shot.  It then spread to two of my other family members, but thankfully they began taking Tamiflu the day I tested positive and only suffered mild flu symptoms.

With all that being said I was not able to cook two of the dinners I had planned for last week.  I am going to move them to another week.  This week my kids had several requests for their favorite meals so I thought I would make them happy after a long week of sickness.

Our Dinner Menu Plan

Monday - Marco's Pizza and Subs (Fundraiser for my son's school)

Tuesday - Grilled Chicken over Fresh Salad

Wednesday - Refried Bean, Rice and Peas, Baked Tortilla Chips and Cantalope

Thursday - Pesto Turkey and Cheese on Naan with Carrots Slices

Friday - Olive Oil Pasta with Vegetables (Whatever is left in refrigerator) and Fresh Bread

Saturday - Cheese and Spinach Quesadillas with Fresh Fruit

Sunday - Soup and Grilled Cheese with Celery Sticks

0 comments: