Thursday, February 7, 2013

Super Simple Strawberry Smoothie


My husband convinced me to purchase a hand held blender because of my lack of success with other mixers.  I have destroyed three mixers over the course of a few months.

I purchased the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender and I have been so happy with it.  Here is a super simple recipe for a Strawberry Smoothie that I think you will enjoy!


Super Simple Strawberry Smoothie

Ingredients:

1 Cup frozen strawberries
1 Very ripe banana
3/4 Cup milk (skim, almond, coconut)

Place all the ingredients into a container and blender with hand blender or place all ingredients into a blender and blend.  

All done!  Enjoy!

- There are many other ingredients you could add to this smoothie to make it extra healthy, but I like it simple.

0 comments: